Sunday 25 October 2015

Xperia z2 best Mods



Good afternoon!
I myself do not know much Russian and English so I will write through the Google translator.
Yesterday I became the owner of a remarkable smartphone Xperia z2. Android is updated to version 5.1.1.
On your website I saw a lot of new and interesting, and his head was spinning.

Advise me as to the maximum to improve my android 5.1.1. Which audio mods or may put a little (a lot of them out there, for example проект Project Soniko, Port Xperia Z3 WALKMAN™ v3.6 Beta, [THDR Alliance] Project Desire 5.0, Harmoforia, Project PXBA™ | DEAF Mode Available, Dolby Digital+ and Beat Sound Mod v1...)? What fashion put on the camera and be sure which one is better? How else to improve the system will advise ?! :o

And is there a set of improvements that do not need Root?!



No comments:

Post a Comment