Sunday 25 October 2015

[FIX] Flashing stock FW fails on flashing hidden.img step (ODIN)



I have faced it myself, and somehow I fixed it by myself. Since it fails on Hidden.img, my mind clicked.

Here are the steps:
1 - Download your Stock FW, its file extension should be '.zip'.
2 - Extract it anywhere you like, then you get the PDA file which its extension is '.md5'.
3 - Flash it, and wait till it Fails.
3 - Right click to open the .md5 file and choose WinRAR.
4 - There you will find boot.img, system.img and other files, but you will also find the hidden.img.
5 - Extract hidden.img to your desktop and then rename it as hidden.img.tar.
6 - Import hidden.img.tar into ODIN in the PDA tab.
7 - Finally, restart your device into Download Mode, then flash it.

If you have any issues, feel free to ask.



No comments:

Post a Comment