Sunday 25 October 2015

9 US note 5 owners needed to review the ulak NutCandy case



Ladies and gents Ulak are looking for 9 US note 5 owners to review the NutCandy series for Note 5. This is unfortunately open to people in the US only. You will be given a code to purchase the case on Amazon for free and in exchange we require an unbiased review with pictures posted on Amazon by yourselves. The case looks fantastic and is available in 10 different colours. Click this link to see the case http://amzn.to/1QO1syl

You can contact lily Wang and Ulak on Facebook or just get back to me and I will be happy to pass on your email address and name. I do not work for Ulak at all but I do review their case's and have to be honest they make great case's.

You can also contact me on G+ my user name is ram heer and I can also be reached on Facebook with the same user name. Good luck guy's.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	1445775206913.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	92.2 KB<br/>ID:	3518124
 














No comments:

Post a Comment