Sunday 25 October 2015

Huawei Ascend Mate, Boot Looping, I Think...



So a couple of days ago I dropped my phone (Huawei Ascend Mate (MT1-U06)) ... no harm done, I've dropped my phone plenty of times and it was fine but this time it turned off. Originally I though I broke it, I go to turn it on and it just keep restarting, turns out it's 'Boot Looping'.... I think. I've searched online and I was told to hold down all 3 buttons and enter go recovery mode and put SD card in with some software. Not really sure what the software is, but I bought an SD card and an SD card reader and I'm ready to fix the device!

Just to see what would happen, I went into Recovery mode and it said this:

USB Update Enter...
HUAWEI SDCARD&USB UPDATE AGENT VERSION 2.0
This phone is secureboot phone.
This phone is LOCK state.

Any help?

(BTW I'm a new user to this sight, so go easy on me)



No comments:

Post a Comment