Sunday 25 October 2015

In-app Purchases



I'm running on Stock Oxygen OS 2.1.1.. Having xposed and AK kernel flashed.. Ever since I got my OnePlus 2.. I'm facing this problem.. I'm not able to do any in-app purchase.. Due to this I can't use many paid apps.. I can't buy from playstore.. I can't install any app and run them which are paid on playstore.. I'm attaching a screenshot of flashify app which I got when I opened the app after installation from playstore.. I've even tried changing my rom to Hydrogen OS.. It didn't work as well.. I didnt try CM yet.. Would try it soon.. But until then if anyone has a solution for this problem please let me know.. Thanks in advance..








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-10-11-14-48-41.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	78.8 KB<br/>ID:	3518183
 














No comments:

Post a Comment