Sunday 25 October 2015

[STOCK] H815 20A STOCK ROM [FF][system + boot + modem + bootloader]




Android 6.0 Marshmallow in G4 via Flashfire
This is for the H815 variant only. Files are from software version 20A

Warning! I only tested in 2 devices and all work well, but I am not sure is all the devices which work or not.
And I don't know can we go back 5.1 via Flashtool, so bear in mind.


Note that Knock code has been removed but will return in a future update.


Quote:









Requirements:
You need a rooted device which is in Android 5.1 and installed FlashFire

Steps:
1. choose the "H81520A_00.zip" in FlashFire

2. choose "wipe cache partition"

3. click the thunder icon and wait....

4. it will reboot automatically and.... Welcome to Android 6.0 Marshmallow!


Download:
H81520A_00.zip
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6V...ew?usp=sharing
(can anyone mirror it for me? many thx!)





My First post, sorry for bad English



No comments:

Post a Comment