Sunday 25 October 2015

[Q]Compatible RUU with my device and OTA



Hello guys!
I just got my M9 last week (better late than never). And I have a two questions:

1. Since I already changed the stock ROM to LeeDrOiD One M9, will I be able to get the upgrade to Android 6 when it rolls out without flashing a RUU before and getting the upgrade through a HTC OTA ?

( If I understand correctly, it is important for the device to be updated with a proper OTA from HTC, because it prepares other sectors of the device for the new Android version, so a simple ROM flash will not help in that regard.)

2. I would like to have a RUU saved on my PC "just in case". I do not have S-OFF, and to be honest, because I just learned I need to pay for it, I don't think I can justify the cost (yet at least).
My phone has the following:
MID: 0PJA10000
cidnum: HTC__032

Anyone could please point me in the right direction about where to download a compatible RUU for my device ?

Thanks a lot in advance for your time reading this.

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment