Sunday 25 October 2015

NEED ROOT HELP PLZ!!! MOTO X 2014 At&t Android 5.1



Has anyone whatsoever found a "one click root" app solution for the Moto x 2014 AT&T edition currently running Android 5.1 yet? If not available still whatsoever then I must plead with each and all of u to plz assist me I beg ya! I issue a personal challenge to whoever happens to read this thread that has a good heart and think ya possibly possess the talents and skills necessary to develop a one click root solution for it to make it happen for me and everyone else that's been struggling for years to find a solution and you'll undoubtedly go down in xda history as the legendary person to make the impossible possible when absolutely nobody else could! Serious bragging rights for life right there! please I beg of one of you extremely talented highly intelligent droid developers or unbelievable users to be a true hero and save the day please!!! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!



No comments:

Post a Comment