Sunday 25 October 2015

T.m. Htc one m9 rebooted and now has a pin unlock screen which i didnt engage.



I am sending our this S.o.S. to anyone that could possibly be off some kind of help to me please!!!!!! I have a HTC ONE M9 T-Mobile varriant not unlocked not stolen nor a bad IMEI. I stoped my service a lik while back due to some disputes and what have you so needless to say they ate still working on it meanwhile phone is off on their behalf. So I went and got the pre-paid monthly SIM starter kit. WOOT WOOT Cell service again...... No problems for the last few weeks. Then today my phone shuts off and reboots it's on its own. But now there is a pin unlock screen to unlock the phone. Before I can use any of its functions or apps. I have tried hard factory reset but when I perform that task as ll ther d is is system info, reboot, reboot to bootloader reboot to download mode reboot to recovery mode or power down. Doesnt have fact reset like normaly does and I have no clue why the pin is tried normals like last 4 cell number last s.s. all the genarics they normaly use any advice would be greatly appreciated. Ty for your time.



No comments:

Post a Comment