Saturday 24 October 2015

Tmobile springboard reset when device only works plugged in.



My springboard tablet stopped working without being plugged in almost as soon as I got it from T-Mobile. It fell from a height of about one foot onto a carpeted surface and stopped working. I finally opened it up and found out that the bracket that clipped and attached the the battery to the circuit board had cracked and broken away from the board. And I couldn't figure out how to solder such fine solders with my limited equipment and experience. My dilemma is that since it only works when plugged in, it automatically turns on when plugged in and I can't do the hard reset by holding the power button down and the volume down button until it vibrates and then pushing the volume up button. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to return the device to stock condition. How can I work around this hardware fault.



No comments:

Post a Comment