Sunday 25 October 2015

Debating between ZTE Z7 Max to Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 - Please help.



Hey.
I currently owning ZTE V5 Redbull, with CM12.1 ROM.
I am very pleased with the device, its design, its construction quality, and in general.

Despite that, I have one major problem, and it is a problem that I just can not ignore it:
Its hardware specifications is simply low (1Gb of RAM, and 4 Gb of internal storage).
This causes the device to be slow in launching applications, and navigating within them. Due to the fact that it hasn't enough storage space, I'm using Apps2SD (just like Link2SD Pro, only free, and even more features!) in order to 'link' most of the apps to SD, which slows the device even further .

Therefore, I am looking for a device with similar features, but enhanced specification.
It is important for me to have at least 2Gb RAM, and 16Gb internal storage. More features, such as NFC, IR, etc. can add to the attractiveness of purchasing.
In the meantime I found 2 reasonable options (limited myself to 300-350 $ ) for me: ZTE Nubia Z7 Max, and Xiaomi Redmi Note2.
I noticed that the Xiaomi is much cheaper (for example, $ 180 in Geekbuying, compared with to Z7 Max with a price tag of 300$ in AliExpress) and I have no idea why. I wonder also why there's no Xiaomi Redmi devices for sale on AliExpress...
I would love to know why the difference in price, despite the fact that the hardware seem to be nearly the same.
If there is another device that I need to consider in these rates - would love to hear about it.

Thanks in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment